Linnea advises clients on mergers and acquisitions, as well as on capital markets, corporate, commercial, and contract law.
Linnea joined the firm as a trainee in 2017 and was appointed as an associate upon her graduation in 2018.
During her studies, Linnea spent one semester studying law at the University of Sydney in Australia and one semester at the University of Geneva in Switzerland.
Vungle, Inc. (Buyer), GameRefinery Oy (Target)
Vungle, Inc.’s acquisition of GameRefinery Oy
Value not public
Counsel to Vungle, Inc.
Cargotec Corporation, Konecranes Plc
Merger of Cargotec Corporation and Konecranes Plc
Approx. EUR 2.7 billion
Counsel to Konecranes Plc
Optomed’s IPO and listing on the Nasdaq Helsinki stock exchange
The offering by the company and its shareholders amounted to approximately EUR 44 million
Counsel to Optomed Plc
Cramo Plc, Adapteo Plc
Cramo’s partial demerger and listing of Adapteo on Nasdaq Stockholm
SEK 5.5 billion
Counsel to Cramo Plc and Adapteo Plc
Education and Professional Background
- Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman, 2018
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2018
- Thesis Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2018
- Associate Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2017
- Senior Trainee, Castrén & Snellman, 2017
- University of Geneva, Switzerland, 2016
- Legal Trainee, Fondia, 2014–2016
- University of Sydney, Australia, 2014