Tommi advises clients on mergers and acquisitions, as well as on capital markets, corporate, commercial, and contract law.
In addition to his legal degree, Tommi holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Economics and Business Administration from Aalto University. Prior to joining Hannes Snellman, Tommi interned at Danske Bank’s investment banking services.
Verkkokauppa.com Oyj's listing on the official list of Nasdaq Helsinki on 5 June 2020
Value not public
Counsel to Verkkokauppa.com Oyj
Comprehensive advice on the state aid law for the Prime Minister’s Office concerning the recapitalisation (rights offering) of the state-controlled airline Finnair Plc, including advise on the notification procedure before the European Commission. The rights offering of 500 MEUR is one of the largest rights offerings in Finland in recent years. The Commission’s decision in the case lead to amendments to the COVID-19 related State Aid Temporary Framework.
Education and Professional Background
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2020-
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2019
- Bachelor of Science in Economics and Business Administration, Aalto University, 2019
- Capital Markets Analyst Intern, Danske Bank A/S, 2019
- NUS Business School, National University of Singapore, 2018
- Associate Trainee, Bird & Bird Attorneys Ltd., 2018
- Market Supervisor Trainee, Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority, 2016
- Associate Trainee, Roschier Attorneys Ltd., 2015