Anton advises our clients in the field of taxation, with a particular focus on transfer pricing.
He has been involved with some of the largest Finnish MAP, cross-border dialogue, and advance pricing agreement processes with tax authorities of such major trade partners of Finland as the U.S., Switzerland, Italy, Denmark, and Sweden. Prior to joining Hannes Snellman, Anton worked in the Finnish Tax Administration and private tax consulting firms.
Memberships and Positions of Trust
- Scholarship Trust Fund “Wiipurilaisen Osakunnan Stipendisäätiö sr”, Board Member
- Main author of the Finnish Tax Administration’s detailed guidance document “International tax dispute resolution procedure”, 2019
Education and Professional Background
- Senior Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2022–
- Senior Associate, Alder & Sound Oy, 2021
- Senior Adviser, Finnish Tax Administration, 2019
- Tax Specialist (Transfer Pricing), Finnish Tax Administration, 2017
- Consultant, Deloitte & Touche Oy, 2015
- Thesis Trainee, Deloitte & Touche Oy, 2015
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2015
- Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München, 2012–2013