Ville advises clients on all types of financing arrangements and corporate transactions, with a particular focus on bank lending, bond issuances and acquisition, and real estate financing. He also provides advice on questions related to capital markets and general corporate and contract law.
Ville joined the firm as an associate in 2022 with previous experience from other Finnish law firms. During his studies at the University of Helsinki, Ville spent a semester at Utrecht University in the Netherlands.
Nordea Bank Abp, Cervi Talotekniikka Oy (target), Intera Partners (buyer)
Counsel to Nordea Bank Abp in the financing of acquisition of Cervi Talotekniikka Oy by Intera Partners.
Counsel to Nordea Bank Abp
Verdane Capital, Lumene
The refinancing of Lumene
Value not public
Counsel to Verdane Capital and Lumene
Memberships and Positions of Trust
- Member of the Association of Finnish Lawyers
Education and Professional Background
- Associate, Hannes Snellman Attorneys Ltd, 2022–
- Associate Counsel (Secondment), Nordic Investment Bank, 2022
- Associate, Dittmar & Indrenius Attorneys Ltd, 2021–2022
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2020
- Associate Trainee, Borenius Attorneys Ltd, 2020
- Legal Trainee, HERE Technologies, 2019