Satu advises clients on mergers and acquisitions as well as general corporate, commercial, and contract law.
Satu joined the firm as an associate trainee in 2019 and was appointed as an associate lawyer upon her graduation.
Comprehensive advice on the state aid law for the Prime Minister’s Office concerning the recapitalisation (rights offering) of the state-controlled airline Finnair Plc, including advise on the notification procedure before the European Commission. The rights offering of 500 MEUR is one of the largest rights offerings in Finland in recent years. The Commission’s decision in the case lead to amendments to the COVID-19 related State Aid Temporary Framework.
Fortum Recharge AS, Infracapital, Fortum
Infracapital in the acquisition of 63% of Fortum Recharge AS with subsidiaries.
Value not public
Swedish and Finnish counsel to Infracapital
Education and Professional Background
- Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman, 2020
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2020
- Thesis Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2019-2020
- Associate Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2019
- Associate Trainee, Borenius Attorneys Ltd, 2018-2019
- Trainee, UPM-Kymmene Corporation, 2017-2018