Mikael Wood advises clients in the fields of real estate transactions and development projects. In addition, Mikael provides advice on general commercial, corporate, and contract law.
Prior to joining Hannes Snellman, Mikael gained international experience studying abroad and working for Philips and the European Union as a legal trainee.
Nyfosa Finland AB
Counsel to Nyfosa in acquisition of six properties in the Finnish cities of Hyvinkää, Oulu and Tampere.
Value not public
Counsel to Nyfosa Finland AB
Education and Professional Background
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2021-
- Aberdeen University, LL.M Energy & Environmental Law, 2019
- The Hague University, LL.B International & European Law, 2018
- Legal trainee, Philips, 2018
- Legal trainee, Council of the European Union, 2018
- Legal trainee, BG & Partners, 2016