Janna advises clients in the field of mergers and acquisitions, as well as general corporate, commercial, and contract law.
Janna joined the firm as an associate trainee and was appointed as an associate upon her graduation in 2019. In addition to her law degree, Janna also holds a Master of Science Degree in Finance from Aalto University School of Business.
Peab AB (Buyer), YIT Corporation (Seller), YIT’s Nordic paving and mineral aggregates businesses (Targets)
YIT’s sale of its Nordic paving and mineral aggregates businesses in Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark to Peab
EUR 280 million
Counsel to YIT Corporation
City of Espoo
PPP school project which involves building several new schools over two to four years and maintaining them for approx. 20 years.
Estimated value in excess of EUR 100 million
Counsel to the City of Espoo
Education and Professional Background
- Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman, 2019 -
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2019
- Master of Science in Finance, Aalto University School of Business, 2019
- Associate Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2019
- Analyst Intern, MCF Corporate Finance, 2018
- Research Trainee, Danske Bank, 2017-2018
- Studies at University of Southern California Marshall School of Business, 2016
- Securities Administration Trainee, Ilmarinen Mutual Pension Insurance Company, 2015-2017