Jessica works as an HR assistant. She has a master’s degree in business and economics from Lund University. She joined Hannes Snellman in January 2020.
State of Finland and its Defence Forces
Counsel to the State of Finland and its Defence Forces in the project to procure a fighter aircraft system to replace its current fleet of 64 F/A-18 Hornet aircraft.
EUR 10 billion
Counsel to the State of Finland and its Defence Forces.
Education and Professional Background
- HR Assistant, Hannes Snellman, 2022-
- Legal Assistant, Hannes Snellman, 2020–2021
- Master of Science in Business and Economics, Lund University, School of Economics and Management, 2019
- Legal Assistant, Bird & Bird, 2015–2020
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences, 2015