Susanna advises clients in the field of M&A and private equity transactions. Susanna also advises clients in general corporate, commercial, and contract law matters.
Prior to joining Hannes Snellman, Susanna worked as a legal counsel at EY. She has several years of experience in both domestic and cross-border M&A transactions.
Castellum, Kielo, Blackstone Tactical Opportunities, Brunswick Real Estate.
Hannes Snellman acted as counsel to Castellum in its acquisition of property company Kielo from Blackstone Tactical Opportunities and Brunswick Real Estate.
EUR 640 million
Counsel to Castellum
Memberships and Positions of Trust
- Member of the Association of Finnish Lawyers
- Legal committee of the Finnish Venture Capital Association (FVCA)
- Member of the Young Lawyers’ Association
Education and Professional Background
- Senior Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2020–
- Legal Counsel, Ernst & Young Oy, 2015–2020
- Secondment, Technopolis Plc, 2018
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2015