Annika advises domestic and international clients in a wide range of competition law matters, in particular antitrust, merger control, and compliance issues. She joined Hannes Snellman as a trainee in 2022 and was appointed as an associate upon her graduation in 2023.
Prior to her graduation, Annika had gained experience at another business law firm and in the public sector. She also spent a semester studying EU law at Jean Moulin University in France.
Uponor Corporation (target), Georg Fischer Ltd (buyer)
Counsel to Uponor Corporation in the recommended public cash tender offer by Georg Fischer Ltd to purchase all of the issued and outstanding shares of Uponor Corporation.
EUR 2.1 billion
Counsel to Uponor Corporation
Sega Europe Limited and SEGA Corporation (Buyers) Rovio Entertainment Corporation (Target)
Counsel to Sega Europe Limited and SEGA Corporation in the recommended public cash tender offer for all shares and options in Rovio Entertainment Corporation.
Approximately EUR 706 million
Counsel to Sega Europe Limited and SEGA Corporation
Education and Professional Background
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2023–
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2023
- Legal Trainee, Finnish Competition and Consumer Authority, 2022
- Thesis Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2022
- Associate Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2022
- Senior Trainee, Procopé & Hornborg, 2021–2022
- Legal Trainee, Ministry of Justice, 2021
- Université Jean Moulin Lyon 3, France, 2021