Eeva works as an associate focusing on public procurement. She advises both contracting authorities and companies on all stages of complex public procurement procedures, including the preparation of invitations to tender, the evaluation of bids, and the analysis of complex compliance matters. Eeva has gained extensive experience in representing contracting authorities in Market Court proceedings, and she also provides advice on contractual matters and disputes.
Prior to joining Hannes Snellman, Eeva worked as an expert in public procurement consultancy. Eeva is a Master of Laws (trained on the bench).
Eeva is currently on parental leave.
Counsel to Finnish Customs in the public procurement of bitcoin brokerage services. The assignment is related to the Finnish Government’s decision to sell the Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies seized by Finnish Customs and allocate a significant share of the additional revenue to support Ukraine in the current war.
Telia Finland (Seller) and AddSecure (Buyer)
Telia Finland’s divestment of Telia Alerta business to AddSecure
Value not public
Counsel to Seller/Telia Finland
Counsel to IBM on public procurement.
Memberships and Positions of Trust
- Member of the Finnish Public Procurement Association
Education and Professional Background
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2020
- Expert, PTCServices Ltd, 2014-2019
- Court training, Central Ostrobothnia District Court, 2017-2018
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2014
- Trainee, PTCServices Ltd, 2013-2014 and 2010-2012
- Trainee, Ministry of Education and Culture, 2013
- Legal studies, University of Gothenburg, 2012