Krister advises clients in the fields of real estate transactions and development projects. In addition, Krister provides advice on general corporate, commercial, and contract law.
Krister joined the firm as an associate trainee in 2021 and was appointed as an associate upon his graduation.
NREP (Buyer), Tietoevry HQ (Target)
NREP's acquisition of Tietoevry’s HQ in Keilaniemi. The approximately 17,300 sqm office building originally built for Nokia is a landmark in the Keilaniemi HQ business district.
Value not public
Counsel to NREP
MEKO AB, AB Sagax
Counsel to MEKO AB, a Swedish listed company, in a sale and leaseback of the company's central warehouse properties in Finland to AB Sagax, a real estate company.
The transaction values the properties at EUR 36.5 million on a debt-free basis
Counsel to MEKO AB
Education and Professional Background
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2022–
- Master of Laws, University of Turku, 2022
- Exchange studies, Università degli Studi di Cagliari, Italy, 2022
- Thesis Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2021
- Associate Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2021
- Associate Trainee, Krogerus Attorneys Ltd, 2020
- Exchange studies, Eötvös Loránd University, Hungary, 2019