Juuso works in the Dispute Resolution Group. He advises clients mainly in the field of general contract and company law disputes and assists in advocating commercial cases before state courts and arbitral tribunals.
Juuso joined the firm as a trainee in 2020 and was appointed as an associate upon his graduation. Juuso has also gained work experience from other private and public sector employers. Prior to joining Hannes Snellman, Juuso worked at the Cabinet of the Minister for Foreign Affairs of Finland.
Memberships and Positions of Trust
- Association of Finnish Lawyers
- Young Arbitrators Club Finland.
- Member of the Future Committee of the Association of Finnish Lawyers, 2019
Education and Professional Background
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2022–
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2022
- Associate Trainee & Thesis Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2021
- KM Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2020–2021
- Trainee, Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Finland, 2019–2020
- Trainee, Are Oy, 2019