Aleksiina works in the Dispute Resolution Group. She advises clients mainly on various commercial disputes and assists in advocating commercial cases before arbitral tribunals and state courts.
Aleksiina joined the firm as an associate trainee in 2022 and was appointed as an associate upon her graduation. Prior to her graduation, Aleksiina gained work experience at another Finnish business law firm.
Counsel to a major Finnish listed corporation in an international multi-party ICC arbitration involving damages claims and counterclaims amounting to billions of euros.
Counsel to a Finnish listed company in multiple parallel regulatory proceedings pending before different administrative courts in Finland.
Counsel to a global corporation in parallel proceedings before the Helsinki District Court in relation to a license agreement and public procurement rules.
Education and Professional Background
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2023–
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2022
- Associate Trainee & Thesis Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2022
- Associate Trainee, Hästö & Co Attorneys Ltd, 2020–2021
- Junior Trainee & Trainee, Hästö & Co Attorneys Ltd, 2018–2020