Mathilde specialises in commercial dispute resolution. Her experience encompasses, inter alia, the fields of general commercial law, international sales, post M&A, international investment law, complex disputes in the financial sector, construction and IT.
Mathilde currently represents parties in both national and international arbitrations as well as in litigation.
Mathilde is also a member of the advisory board of Young Arbitrators Sweden (YAS), which organises several events each year in the Swedish arbitration community.
Mathilde is currently on external secondment.
Memberships and Positions of Trust
- Member of the advisory board of Young Arbitrators Sweden (YAS), 2019
Education and Professional Background
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, Stockholm, 2018
- Associate, MAQS, Stockholm, 2017-2018
- Master of Laws, Uppsala University, 2017
- Thesis Trainee, MAQS, Stockholm, 2016
- Summer Associate, Bird & Bird, Stockholm, 2016
- London South Bank University, Faculty of Law, 2016
- Summer Associate, Baker & McKenzie, Stockholm, 2015