Liisa advises clients in the fields of intellectual property law, technology, and data protection, as well as general commercial and contract law.
Liisa joined the firm as an associate trainee in 2018, and she was appointed as an associate upon her graduation. Prior to her graduation, Liisa spent a semester at the University of Kent studying law.
Education and Professional Background
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2019
- Master of Laws, University of Turku, 2019
- Legal Trainee, Bayer, 2019
- Thesis Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2019
- Associate Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2018
- Data Protection Lawyer, Kesko, 2018
- University of Kent, 2017