Jenni works as an employer branding specialist in Helsinki. She has a Master’s Degree in Economics and Business Administration from the University of Turku, where she majored in marketing. Jenni also has a Master’s Degree in International Business Management (IBMA) from Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences, where she majored in international business management. She also has the World Class Employer Branding certification (2015) and World Class Recruitment Marketing certification (2017) from the Employer Branding Academy. Jenni joined Hannes Snellman in 2007.
Jenni is currently on a parental leave.
Education and Professional Background
- Employer Branding Specialist, Hannes Snellman, 2017-
- Master of Business Administration (International Business Management), HAAGA-HELIA University of Applied Sciences, 2016
- HR, Student Cooperation and Employer Branding, Hannes Snellman, 2015-2017
- HR Assistant Coordinator, Hannes Snellman, 2013-2015
- Master of Science in Economics and Business Administration (Marketing), University of Turku, 2013
- Office and Legal Assistant, Hannes Snellman, 2012-2013
- Legal Assistant, Hannes Snellman, 2008-2012
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Marketing), Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences, 2008
- Legal Assistant Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2007