Hanna works in the Dispute Resolution group. She advises clients mainly on various commercial and construction disputes and assists in advocating cases before arbitral tribunals and state courts. She regularly assists clients with risk analysis and risk management in connection with ongoing disputes and for the prevention of future disputes. She also has experience from working with M&A-related matters.
Hanna has also worked as a law clerk in the District Court of Södertörn where she handled cases within different legal areas and acted as a non-permanent judge in various matters.
During her legal studies, Hanna attended the City University of Hong Kong where she studied different courses within the area of international dispute resolution. During her time in Hong Kong, she also worked as a trainee at the Consulate General of Sweden in Hong Kong and Macao.
Hanna is also a member of the advisory board of Young Arbitrators Sweden (YAS), which organises several events each year in the Swedish arbitration community.
Verlinvest and China Resources (JV), Oatly (Target)
The investment in Oatly by the newly established Joint-Venture Between Verlinvest and China Resources
Value not public
Counsel to Verlinvest and China Resources
Memberships and Positions of Trust
- Member of the Swedish Bar Association, 2021
- Member of the advisory board of Young Arbitrators Sweden (YAS), 2020 - 2021
Education and Professional Background
- Trained on the Bench, District Court of Södertörn, 2017-2018
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, Stockholm, 2016
- Jur.kand. (LL.M.), Uppsala University, 2016
- Trainee, the Consulate General of Sweden in Hong Kong and Macao, 2015
- City University of Hong Kong, 2014