Ina works in the Dispute Resolution group. She advises clients mainly on various commercial disputes and assists in advocating commercial cases before arbitral tribunals and state courts.
During her studies, Ina was a member of the winning team of the University of Helsinki at Vis Moot Court Competition, the largest moot court competition in the world. In addition to traineeships at Hannes Snellman and other law firms, Ina has also gained experience from KONE Global Legal as Assistant Legal Counsel as well as from running her own company offering assistant services during high school.
Outotec Oyj, Metso Corporation
The combination of Outotec and Metso Minerals through a demerger
EUR 3.9 billion (illustrative combined sales)
Counsel to Outotec Oyj
- Getting the Deal Through: Arbitration, Finland Chapter together with Lehto, Tamminen, Tyynysniemi, 2020
- Co-author of the Finnish Chapter in the Global Practice Guide: Litigation 2019 by Chambers & Partners
Education and Professional Background
- Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman, 2018
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2018
- Thesis Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2018
- Senior Trainee, Castrén & Snellman Attorneys Ltd, 2017
- Associate Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2017
- Assistant Legal Counsel, KONE Corporation, 2014–2016
- Entrepreneur, Ina Rautiainen tmi, 2010–2014