Johan Wahlund specialises in commercial dispute resolution. His experience covers domestic commercial litigations as well as domestic and international arbitrations. Johan regularly assists clients in all stages of a dispute.
Johan has experience from disputes in various areas, such as insurance, machinery and equipment, construction, M&A, and setting aside proceedings regarding investments made under the Energy Charter Treaty (ECT).
Johan is also a member of the advisory board of Young Arbitrators Sweden (YAS), which organises several events each year in the Swedish arbitration community.
Johan is currently on leave of absence.
Memberships and Positions of Trust
- Swedish Bar Association, 2019
- Member of the advisory board of Young Arbitrators Sweden (YAS)
Education and Professional Background
- Senior Associate, Hannes Snellman, Stockholm, 2020
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, Stockholm, 2018
- Associate, MAQS, Stockholm, 2015-2018
- Trainee, MAQS, Stockholm, 2015
- Master of Laws, Stockholm University, 2015