Piia Ahonen as Lecturer in Veronmaksajain Keskusliitto ry’s Webinar
13 November 2020
Specialist Partner Piia Ahonen of our Tax Team will be giving an online lecture in a webinar hosted by Veronmaksajain Keskusliitto ry on 17 November 2020. The topic of the online lecture is value added taxation of real estate. The following themes are included on the webinar agenda:
- Real estate and value added taxation – the definition of real estate and its impact on taxation
- VAT rules in terms of renting and new ways of renting premises
- VAT deduction rules on real estate investments and other costs
- Specific issues regarding transactions in real estate, parking, and PPP projects
- Recent case law and the latest guidelines given by the Finnish tax authorities
For the detailed programme and registration, please visit here.
Veronmaksajain Keskusliitto ry is an organisation for citizens and communities. Its membership includes wage earners, pensioners, and entrepreneurs. The association provides advice concerning taxation, promotes reasonable taxation, and defends citizens’ legal protection in tax matters.