2022 Nordic Private Debt Breakfast Panel | 27 October 2022
21 October 2022
The event will be held in English. Please find a more detailed description of the event below.
Lincoln International and Hannes Snellman are pleased to invite you to attend the fourth annual instalment of the Nordic Private Debt Breakfast Panel on Thursday, 27 October, 2022.
8:30 AM – 09.00 AM – Networking Breakfast
9.00 AM – 09.05 AM – Welcoming words
9.05 AM – 09.25 AM – Keynote by Robert Bergqvist
9:25 AM – 09:55 AM – Panel Discussion
9.55 AM – 10.00 AM – Q&A
Keynote Speaker – The inflation and monetary policy environment:
Robert Bergqvist, Senior Economist, SEB
Robert joined SEB in 1997 and between 2007 and August 2021 held the position of Chief Economist. Robert is currently SEB:s senior economist. From 1988 to 1997 he was responsible for the Riksbank's monetary and currency policies analysis, among other positions. There he also agreed to bump interest rates to 500 per cent during the 1992 Swedish Krona defence.
The keynote will be followed by a panel discussion covering topics including:
- Rise of credit funds and global players in the Nordics
- A sector perspective on the rising cost of financing;
- Further macro environment challenges and potential impacts on portfolio companies
- Outlook & opportunities for 2023: Private equity and credit funds
- Tove Lindberg, Managing Director / Head of Leveraged Finance SE | Nordea
- Christoffer Andersson, CEO Sweden | Nordic Trustee
- Carl Gustaf Ihre, Managing Director | Ares Capital Europe
If you are interested to join the event, please contact Josefine Möllersten (email@example.com).