Viivi advises our clients in the field of taxation, with a particular focus on tax litigation processes and transactions.
Viivi joined the firm as an associate trainee in 2019 and was appointed as an associate upon her graduation in 2020. Prior to her graduation, Viivi spent a semester studying law at the University of Maastricht.
A fund managed by Quadoro Investment GmbH
Acquisition of Hermia 5 and Hermia 6 office properties located in the Hermia Science Park in Tampere with a lettable area of approximately 30,000 square metres
Value not public
Counsel to a fund managed by Quadoro Investment GmbH
Education and Professional Background
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2020
- Master of Laws, University of Turku, 2020
- Thesis Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2019
- Associate Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2019
- Junior Tax Advisor, Ernst & Young Oy, 2017–2019
- University of Maastricht, 2017
- Tax Clerk, Finnish Tax Administration, 2016
- Legal Trainee, Lakiasiaintoimisto Jaana Korhonen, 2016
- Legal Trainee, Asianajotoimisto Heli Sallinen, 2013–2015