Sonja advises clients in the fields of energy-related transactions and development projects. In addition, she provides advice on assignments related to environmental law and on general corporate, commercial, and contract law.
Prior to joining Hannes Snellman, Sonja worked as an associate lawyer at another law firm.
Exilion Wind, BayWa r.e. Nordic
Exilion Wind's and BayWa r.e. Nordic's wind power joint venture. Through the joint venture, the co-investors will invest and develop the Karhakkamaa wind farm project, which is envisaged to consist of 48 wind turbines with an installed capacity of approximately 350MW.
Value not public
Counsel to Exilion Wind
Education and Professional Background
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2022–
- Associate, Krogerus Attorneys Ltd, 2021–2022
- Master of Laws, University of Eastern Finland, 2021
- Associate Trainee, Krogerus Attorneys Ltd, 2020–2021
- Exchange studies, Alexander Blewett III School of Law at the University of Montana, 2020
- Legal Trainee, Eversheds Attorneys Ltd, 2018–2019