Roope advises clients on mergers and acquisitions, as well as on capital markets, corporate, commercial, and contract law.
Roope first joined Hannes Snellman as a knowledge management trainee in 2019, later continuing as an associate trainee and a thesis trainee in 2021. He was appointed as an associate lawyer in 2022.
Education and Professional Background
- Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman, 2022–
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2022
- Thesis Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2021
- Associate Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2021
- Legal Trainee, Waselius & Wist, 2020
- Knowledge Management Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2019–2020