Milla works as an associate, and her practice focuses mainly on environmental law. She advises clients on matters related to environmental liabilities, planning and zoning, energy-related projects, and in matters related to natural resources and mining.
Milla joined the firm as an associate trainee in 2019 and was appointed as an associate lawyer upon her graduation.
Exilion Tuuli (Buyer), St1 (Seller)
Exilion Tuuli's transaction whereby it has agreed to acquire the wind power production and development business of St1
Value not public
Counsel to Exilion Tuuli
Education and Professional Background
- Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman, 2020-
- Master of Laws, University of Turku, 2020
- Thesis Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2019-2020
- Associate Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2019
- Associate Trainee, Borenius Attorneys Ltd, 2018-2019
- Trainee, DLA Piper Finland Attorneys Ltd, 2018