Mari advises clients in the field of mergers and acquisitions, as well as general corporate, commercial and contract law.
Mari joined the firm as a trainee in 2015 and was appointed as an associate upon her graduation. During her studies, Mari spent one semester studying law at the Moscow State University in Russia.
Mari is currently on study leave.
Pöyry Plc, ÅF AB
ÅF AB and Pöyry Plc have signed an agreement to combine the two companies
EUR 611 million
Counsel to Pöyry Plc
Elementis plc (Buyer), Mondo Minerals B.V. (Target)
A proposed acquisition of Mondo Minerals B.V. by Elementis plc
USD 600 million
Counsel to Elementis plc
Education and Professional Background
- Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman, 2017
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2017
- Thesis Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2016
- Secretary, Supreme Administrative Court of Finland, 2016
- Full-Time Trainee, Krogerus Attorneys Ltd, 2016
- Associate Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2015–2016
- Moscow State University 2014-2015