Louise works in the Dispute Resolution group. She advises clients mainly on various commercial and construction disputes and assists in advocating cases before arbitral tribunals and state courts. She regularly assists clients with risk analysis and risk management in connection with ongoing disputes and for the prevention of future disputes.
Louise has worked as a court clerk in the District Court of Stockholm, where she handled cases within different legal areas and acted as a recording clerk in various matters.
During her studies, Louise spent one semester studying law at the University KU Leuven in Belgium.
- Recommended in Dispute Resolution, Legal 500, 2021
Memberships and Positions of Trust
- Member of the Swedish Bar Association, 2022
Education and Professional Background
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, Stockholm, 2018
- Master of Laws, Uppsala University, 2018
Trainee, MAQS, Stockholm, 2018
- KU Leuven, Faculty of Law, Belgium, 2017
Court Clerk, District Court of Stockholm, 2013-2017