Lotta practices in the Dispute Resolution Group. She advises clients mainly in the field of general contract law disputes as well as assists in advocating commercial cases before state courts and arbitral tribunals.
Lotta is currently training at the bench.
Counsel to an international bank syndicate as a member of Creditors' Committee in an unique and complex cross border restructuring of a group of companies undergoing simultaneous formal restructuring proceedings in Finland and Sweden.
Education and Professional Background
- Senior Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2018
- Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman, 2014
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2013
- LL.M., International Commercial Arbitration Law, Stockholm University, 2013
- Associate Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2013
- Corporate Law Trainee, PricewaterhouseCoopers Oy, 2012
- Trainee, White & Case, 2011