Juha advises domestic and international clients in the field of mergers and acquisitions, as well as general corporate, commercial, and contract law.
Juha joined the firm as an associate trainee in 2021 and was appointed as an associate upon his graduation. Juha has also gained experience by working at other Finnish law firms.
Remeo Holding II Oy (buyer), Delete Finland Oy (seller), Delete Ympäristöpalvelut Oy (target)
Counsel to Remeo in its acquisition of Delete Ympäristöpalvelut Oy, a Finland-based environmental and recycling services provider.
Value not public
Counsel to Remeo
Education and Professional Background
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2021-
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2021
- Associate Trainee & Thesis Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2021
- Legal Trainee, PwC, 2021
- Associate Trainee, Dittmar & Indrenius Attorneys Ltd., 2020
- Legal studies, University of New South Wales, Australia, 2020.
- Corporate Tax Trainee, PwC, 2019