Isabelle is an experienced dispute resolution lawyer and advises clients on all matters relating to commercial disputes, with a focus on Swedish and international arbitrations as well as litigations before Swedish local courts. She regularly assists clients with risk analysis and risk management in connection with ongoing disputes as well as for the prevention of future disputes.
Isabelle has acted as counsel for numerous Swedish and foreign clients in institutional arbitrations, for example under the SCC’s rules for ordinary as well as expedited proceedings. Isabelle has advised and represented clients in disputes relating to, inter alia distribution and agency, IT, trademarks, general commercial agreements and shareholder disputes.
Memberships and Positions of Trust
- Member of the Swedish Bar Association, 2018
- Member of Young Arbitrators Sweden
- Arbitration procedures and practice in Sweden: overview, Thomson Reuters Practical law, Co-author, 2019
- Insurance and reinsurance in Sweden: overview, Thomson Reuters Practical law, Co-author, 2018
Education and Professional Background
- Senior Associate, Hannes Snellman, Stockholm, 2020
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, Stockholm, 2019
- Associate, Eversheds Sutherland, 2016–2019
- Trained on the Bench, District Court of Stockholm, 2014–2016
- Desk Officer, Swedish Ministry for Foreign Affairs, 2013–2014
- Trainee, Swedish Ministry for Foreign Affairs, 2013
- Exchange studies, University of Vermont, 2012