Ilmari advises our clients in the field of taxation. He has experience in cross-border taxation of individuals and has assisted clients in employment law-related engagements such as structuring of employment and assignment contracts. Commenting on tax and social security consequences of different types of reward schemes has also been part of his work.
In addition to his law degree, Ilmari holds a Master of Social Sciences degree from the University of Helsinki.
Education and Professional Background
- Tax and Legal Advisor, KPMG Oy Ab, 2019–2021
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2020
- Legal Trainee, Asianajotoimisto Kalasatama, 2018
- District Secretary, District Court of Helsinki, 2017
- Master of Social Sciences, University of Helsinki, 2011