Filip Åhsberger is part of Hannes Snellman’s cross-border IP & Technology practice. His practice focuses on privacy and data protection (particular on GDPR and supplementary legislation), providing legal advice to local as well as to international clients. His work involves data transfer agreements, mapping of data flows, legal assessments, drafting of policies and other governance documentation, as well as managing day-today privacy matters. Filip also leads and implements GDPR compliance projects and has extensive experience of the financial and insurance sector.
Filip has been a board member of the Swedish Society for IT and Law (Svenska föreningen för IT och juridik) since 2019.
VASS Group (buyer), Zington AB (target)
Counsel to VASS Group in the acquisition of Zington
Value not public
Counsel to VASS Group
Memberships and Positions of Trust
- Member of the Swedish Bar Association, 2021
- Board member of the Swedish Society for IT and Law (Svenska föreningen för IT och juridik), 2019
Education and Professional Background
- Senior Associate, Hannes Snellman, Stockholm, 2022
- Senior Associate, DLA Piper, 2021
- Associate, Advokatfirman Fylgia, Stockholm, 2018
- Jur.kand. (LL.M.), Stockholm University, 2018