Axel Resvik specialises in commercial dispute resolution, competition law and other regulatory issues related to e.g. administrative law. He regularly assists clients in all stages of a dispute and is well familiar with setting up legal guidelines and protocols for companies to act compliant and maintain a regulatory mindset throughout their business.
Axel has worked as a law clerk at the Administrative Court of Stockholm where he handled cases within various fields of law. He acted as a non-permanent judge in different types of matters.
Education and Professional Background
- Law Clerk, Administrative Court in Stockholm, 2016 - 2017
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, Stockholm, 2015
- Jur. kand. (LL.M.), Uppsala University, 2015
- Thesis Trainee, Hannes Snellman, Stockholm, 2014
- Summer Trainee, Vinge, Brussels, 2014
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, 2014
- Victoria University of Wellington, 2013