Annika works as an associate in the IP & Tech Team, focusing on public procurement. She advises clients on all stages of public procurement procedures. Annika has gained extensive experience in supervising the compliance of public procurement procedures, especially contract amendments and direct awards, with the public procurement legislation.
Annika holds a Master of Laws degree. During her studies, Annika spent one semester studying data protection and intellectual property law at the Leibniz University of Hannover in Germany. Prior to joining Hannes Snellman, Annika worked as a specialist at the Finnish Competition and Consumer Authority.
Gasgrid Finland Oy, Excelerate Energy
Gasgrid Finland Oy's chartering of an LNG Floating Storage and Regasification Unit from Excelerate Energy.
EUR 460 million
Counsel to Gasgrid Finland Oy
Basware Corporation (target), a consortium consisting of Accel-KKR, Long Path Partners, and Briarwood Chase Management (buyer)
Counsel to the offeror consortium of Accel-KKR, Long Path Partners, and Briarwood Chase Management in the tender offer for all outstanding securities in Basware Corporation.
EUR 620 million
Counsel to the consortium
Memberships and Positions of Trust
- Member of the Finnish Public Procurement Association
Education and Professional Background
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2021–
- Master of Laws, University of Lapland, 2021
- Specialist, Supervision of Public Procurement, Finnish Competition and Consumer Authority, 2020–2021
- Associate Trainee, Competition & Procurement, Hannes Snellman, 2020
- Associate Trainee, Public Procurement, HPP Attorneys Ltd, 2020
- Trainee, Supervision of Public Procurement, Finnish Competition and Consumer Authority, 2019
- Legal studies, Leibniz University of Hannover, 2018