Valerie advises clients in the fields of securities law, finance and capital markets, as well as general corporate, contract, and commercial law.
Valerie joined Hannes Snellman as a trainee in May 2018 and was appointed as an associate in June 2019. During her studies at the University of Turku, Valerie spent a semester at Umeå University in Sweden.
- Counsel to Nordic real estate investment company NREP in financing the acquisition of the Arabia shopping centre in Helsinki and the Duo shopping centre in Tampere, 2019
- Counsel to LocalTapiola Mutual Life Insurance Company on its issue of EUR 100 million capital notes, 2018.
- Counsel to Nykredit Realkredit A/S in financing the acquisition of a portfolio of 824 apartments by Aberdeen Standard Investments from LähiTapiola, 2018.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2019
- Master of Laws, University of Turku, 2019
- Thesis Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2019
- Associate Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2018
- Umeå University, Sweden, 2018