PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Tero advises clients on mergers and acquisitions as well as general corporate, commercial, and contract law.
During his studies, Tero spent one semester studying law at Stockholm University.
Finnish counsel to Marrone Bio Innovations, Inc., an international leader in sustainable bioprotection and plant health solutions, in its acquisition of Pro Farm Technologies Oy, a Finnish agriculture technology company supplying nutrient and biostimulant technology and products. The cash and stock transaction valued Pro Farm Technologies at USD 31.8 million, 2019
Counsel to Ilmarinen Mutual Pension Insurance Company, Kesko Corporation, Kesko Pension Fund, and Kruunuvuoren Satama Oy in a series of transactions, whereby Ilmarinen, Kesko, and Kesko Pension Fund, among other things, dissolve their joint ownership of Kruunuvuoren Satama and Ilmarinen acquires all 3,438,885 Kesko A shares held by Kruunuvuoren Satama, 2019
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman, 2018
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2018
- Thesis Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2018
- Senior Trainee, Castrén & Snellman, 2018
- Stockholm University, Sweden, 2017
- Associate Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2017
- Knowledge Management Trainee, Castrén & Snellman, 2016
- Research Trainee, Roschier, 2015