Taina advises clients on mergers and acquisitions, as well as on capital markets, corporate, commercial, and contract law.
Taina worked as a trainee at Hannes Snellman during 2018 and was appointed as an associate lawyer upon her graduation in 2019. In addition to her legal education, Taina is also finishing her master’s degree in Spanish philology at the University of Helsinki and holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration.
- Counsel to Outotec in the combination of Outotec and Metso Minerals through a demerger, 2019
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman, 2019
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2019
- Thesis Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2019
- Associate Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2018
- Legal Assistant, Hannes Snellman, 2015–2018
- Bachelor of Arts, Spanish Translation, University of Turku, 2016
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences, 2015