PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Sini advises clients in the field of intellectual property law, life sciences, and media, as well as general company and contract law.
Prior to her graduation, Sini spent a semester studying law at the University of Glasgow. Sini is currently studying in the Master’s Degree Programme in Intellectual Property Law at Hanken School of Economics.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman Attorneys, 2017
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2017
- Legal Trainee, Neste Corporation, 2017
- Associate Trainee, Hannes Snellman Attorneys, 2016
- Senior Trainee, Castrén & Snellman Attorneys, 2016
- Trainee, Avance Attorneys, 2016
- IPR Legal Trainee, Berggren, 2015