PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Sara advises clients in the field of mergers and acquisitions, as well as general corporate, commercial and contract law.
During her studies, Sara spent one semester studying law at the Chinese University of Hong Kong.
Sara is currently on study leave.
- Counsel to Fazer Group in its Divestment of Fazer Food Services, 2019
- Counsel to Mikael Swanljung and his family in the sale of majority ownership in Picnic Company Group, 2019
Counsel to CEMEX in its sale of assets in the Baltics and Nordics to the German building materials group SCHWENK, 2019
Counsel to Biovian Oy and its founders in Keensight Capital’s investment in Biovian, 2018.
- Counsel to LocalTapiola in its co-investment with CVC Capital Partners to Mehiläinen Oy, a leading Finnish private health- and social care provider, 2018
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman, 2017
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2017
- Associate Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2016
- Studies at the Chinese University of Hong Kong, 2016
- Legal Trainee, Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Finland, 2015
- Knowledge Management Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2014-2015
- Research Trainee, Roschier, 2014