PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Samuli advises clients in all aspects of complex construction, engineering, and infrastructure projects, from drafting and negotiation of contracts to contract administration, as well as the avoidance and resolution of disputes.
Prior to joining Hannes Snellman, Samuli advised multi-national contractors and consultants on global projects in relation to e.g. the energy sector, industrial and building automation, electrification, and digitalisation.
- Counsel to Outotec in the combination of Outotec and Metso Minerals through a demerger, 2019
- The 2016 edition of Legal 500: The GC Powerlist Nordics: Teams; Member of a recognized team
MEMBERSHIPS AND POSITIONS OF TRUST
- Member of the Association of Finnish Lawyers
- Member of the Industrial Lawyers Association
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Senior Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2018-
- Legal Counsel, Visiting Lawyer; Siemens and Siemens Financial Services (SFS), Finland, Austria, and the Baltic countries, 2016-2018
- Legal Counsel, Amec Foster Wheeler, Finland, Sweden and Germany, 2015-2016
- Associate, Finnish boutique law firms, 2014-2015
- Trained on the Bench, District Court of Kanta-Häme, 2013-2014
- Master of Laws, University of Turku, 2012