PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Pauliina advises clients in the fields of financial services regulation, securities law, finance and capital markets, as well as general corporate, contract, and commercial law, with a special interest in payment services regulation.
Pauliina joined Hannes Snellman as a trainee in September 2018 and was appointed as an associate in January 2019. Pauliina has a master of laws degree from the University of Helsinki as well as Lund University.
- Counsel to Nykredit Realkredit A/S and Nykredit Bank A/S in financing the acquisition of a building in the center of Helsinki by Doric from Svenska Folkskolans Vänner R.F. foundation, 2019
- Hannes Snellman Blog | Legal Update: New Restrictions on Interest Rates and Credit-Related Costs on Consumer Credit, 2019
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2019
- Master of Laws (International Business Law), University of Helsinki, 2019
- Associate Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2018
- Master of Laws (European Business Law), Lund University, 2018
- Associate Trainee, Roschier Attorneys Ltd., 2018
- Legal Trainee, Finnish Competition and Consumer Authority, 2017
- Associate Lawyer, OP Financial Group, 2017
- Bachelor of Arts (Law), Tallinn University, 2016