PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Niclas advises clients in the field of real estate transactions, as well as environmental regulatory matters.
Prior to joining Hannes Snellman, Niclas has worked as a trainee in several law firms, and completed a secondment at a large bank. In addition, he has a bachelor’s degree in economics and business administration, and he is also a professionally trained airline pilot.
Counsel to TRIUVA Kapitalverwaltungsgesellschaft, acting on behalf of an institutional investor, in the acquisition of a core mixed use building on Kanavaranta 3-7.
Counsel to Schroder (acting on behalf of Schroder Nordic Real Estate Fund) in an acquisition of a portfolio of nine office properties located in the Greater Helsinki area.
Counsel to a fund managed by Barings Real Estate Advisers in its acquisition of an office-to-hotel conversion project from the Confederation of Finnish Construction Industries RT.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman, 2017
- Masters of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2017
- Secondment, Nordea Bank Finland plc, Group Legal, 2017
- Senior Trainee / Project Trainee, Castrén & Snellman, 2016-2017
- Legal Trainee, PsyJuridica, 2015-2016
- Legal Trainee, Fredman & Månsson 2014
- Assistant Controller, DHL Global Forwarding (Finland), 2011
- Bachelor of Science, Hanken School of Economics, 2010
- Airline Transport Pilot License, Finnish Aviation Academy, 2009