PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Netta Pitkämäki advises clients in the fields of real estate transactions and development projects. In addition, Netta provides advice on general commercial, corporate, and contract law.
Prior to joining Hannes Snellman, Netta has worked as a country compliance officer at a multinational commercial property and real estate services adviser. During her law studies, Netta also spent one term studying law at the University of Kent.
- Counsel to NCC in its agreement to divest an office project in Espoo to Varma Pension Insurance Company for approx. EUR 80 million, 2019
- Counsel to Schroder Nordic Real Estate Fund in its acquisition of 11,230m² office building in Helsinki from Genesta, 2019
- Counsel to IVG Polar Oy in the divestment of an office portfolio with a lettable space of 132,000m² to Goldman Sachs and Cromwell Property Group, 2018
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman, 2017
- Master of Laws, University of Turku, 2017
- Country Compliance Officer, CBRE Finland Oy, 2016–2017
- University of Kent, England, 2016
- Prosecutor’s Secretary, Western Uusimaa Prosecuting Authority, 2015
- Civilian Investigator, Åland Police Authority, 2014