PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Netta advises clients in the field of real estate transactions as well as environmental regulatory matters.
Prior to joining Hannes Snellman, Netta has worked as a country compliance officer in a multinational commercial property and real estate services adviser. In addition, during her law studies, Netta also spent one term studying law at the University of Kent.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman, 2017
- Master of Laws, University of Turku, 2017
- Country Compliance Officer, CBRE Finland Oy, 2016–2017
- University of Kent, England, 2016
- Prosecutor’s Secretary, Western Uusimaa Prosecuting Authority, 2015
- Civilian Investigator, Åland Police Authority, 2014