PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Minja works in the Dispute Resolution group. She advises clients mainly in the field of general contract law disputes and assists in advocating commercial cases before state courts and arbitral tribunals.
During her studies, Minja spent one semester studying law at the University of Glasgow.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman, 2018
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2018
- Thesis Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2018
- Associate Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2017
- University of Glasgow, Scotland, 2017
- Knowledge Management Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2016-2017
- Junior Trainee, Merilampi Attorneys Ltd, 2014-2015
- Trainee, Asianajotoimisto Ristikangas, Kinnunen & Koskinen Oy, 2014 and 2015
MEMBERSHIPS AND POSITIONS OF TRUST
- Secretary of the Disciplinary Committee of the Football Association of Finland