PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Mathilde specialises in commercial dispute resolution. Her experience encompasses, inter alia, the fields of general commercial law, international sales, post M&A, international investment law, complex disputes in the financial sector, construction and IT.
Mathilde currently represents parties in both national and international arbitrations as well as in litigation.
Mathilde is also a member of the advisory board of Young Arbitrators Sweden (YAS), which organises several events each year in the Swedish arbitration community.
MEMBERSHIPS AND POSITIONS OF TRUST
- Member of the advisory board of Young Arbitrators Sweden (YAS), 2019
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, Stockholm, 2018-
- Associate, MAQS, Stockholm, 2017-2018
- Master of Laws (LL.M.), Uppsala University, 2017
- London South Bank University, England, Faculty of Law, 2016