PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Marta advises clients in the field of employment law as well as mergers and acquisitions.
Marta is currently on maternity leave.
- Counsel to ISS Palvelut Oy, a leading Finnish facility services provider, in the sale of 100% of the shares in ISS Security Oy and the Finnish security business and related assets to Intera Fund III Ky, a private equity fund managed by Intera Partners.
- Counsel to Humana AB in the acquisition of Arjessa Oy from Sentica Partners and a number of private individuals, 2016
- Counsel to EQT Infrastructure Limited in its sale of Adven Group to a consortium comprising of AMP Capital Investors and Infracapital Partners II, 2015
- Counsel to Mondi Group in its acquisition of Walki Group's extrusion coating plants located in Pietarsaari, Finland and Wroclaw, Poland, 2015
Counsel to Vossloh Nordic Switch Systems AB in Vossloh Nordic Switch Systems AB's and VR Track Oy's turn-out and installation of service businesses in Finland into a joint venture structure, 2015
Counsel to Vossloh Rail Services International GmbH in the establishment of a joint venture structure for rail welding business operations in Finland, 2015
Counsel to Alder Fund I AB in its acquisition of the business of Gasmet Technologies Oy, 2015
Counsel to Bridgepoint in the acquisition of cinema operator Nordic Cinema Group from Ratos and Bonnier, 2015
Counsel to Ratos in its EUR 97 (enterprise value) million acquisition of approximately 67 % of Ledil from the company founders, 2014
MEMBERSHIPS AND POSITIONS OF TRUST
- Member of the Finnish Bar Association
- Member of the European Employment Lawyers Association (EELA)
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Senior Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2018
- Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman, 2013
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2013
- EEA-competence, equivalent degree in Finland, Finnish National Board of Education, 2011
- Master 1, University of Rennes I, 2010
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Exeter, 2010