PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Mari advises clients in the fields of securities law, finance and capital markets, as well as general corporate, contract, and commercial law.
Prior to joining Hannes Snellman, Mari worked as a senior legal trainee for another law firm.
- Counsel to Francisco Partners backed SmartBear in its acquisition of Bitbar Technologies, 2019
- Counsel to Intera Partners backed Sitowise Oy in the Acquisition of Byggnadstekniska Byrån Sverige AB, 2019
- Counsel to OP Corporate Bank plc and Nordea Bank Abp in EUR 115 million refinancing of Normet Oy, 2018
- Counsel to NREP in financing the acquisition of a logistics property located in Southern Finland and development of residential and serviced living properties located in the Helsinki metropolitan area, 2018
- Counsel to Telia Company in its acquisition of AinaCom Oy, 2018
- Counsel to Kildare Partners in its public tender offer for Technopolis Plc, a Finland-based listed company providing offices, coworking spaces and related services, 2018. The transaction is valued at approximately EUR 730 million.
Counsel to EQT Partners UK Advisors LLP in the financing of Keensight Capital’s investment in Biovian Oy, 2018
Counsel to Polygon AB (publ) in connection with the issuance of the EUR 210 million senior secured notes and the entry into of a super senior RCF, 2018
Counsel to Vaaka Partners in the financing for the acquisition of Framery Oy, 2018
- Counsel to LAK Real Estate Oy in connection with secured loan facilities entered into in connection with the acquisition of a majority interest in Finavia Oyj’s subsidiary, LAK Real Estate, by Pontos Aero Oy and a fund managed by NREP
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman, 2018–
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2018
- Senior Legal Trainee, Eversheds Finland, 2013-2017