PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Maisa advises clients in the field of mergers and acquisitions, as well as general corporate, commercial, and contract law.
Prior to joining Hannes Snellman, Maisa worked as a lawyer for another law firm where she worked with M&A and dispute cases related to various fields of law, including corporate and contract law, indemnity, housing and real estate, as well as employment law, and she also has experience of criminal and insolvency cases.
During her master’s studies at the University of Helsinki, Maisa spent one academic year at Université Montpellier 1 in France.
- Counsel to KID ASA in its Acquisition of 100% of the Shares in Hemtex AB from ICA Gruppen AB, 2019
- Counsel to BVB Substrates B.V. and its owners in forming the joint venture Kekkilä-BVB Oy by combining BVB Substrates B.V. and Kekkilä Oy, 2019
- Counsel to Kildare Partners in its public tender offer for Technopolis Plc, a Finland-based listed company providing offices, coworking spaces and related services, 2018. The transaction is valued at approximately EUR 730 million.
- Counsel to Asiakastieto Group Plc in its acquisition of UC AB in Sweden (valued EUR 340 million), 2018
- Counsel to ISS Palvelut Oy in the sale of ISS Proko Oy and its subsidiary ISS Suunnittelupalvelut Oy to WSP Finland Oy
- Counsel to majority sellers in the sale of a majority of shares in Quattro Mikenti Group Oy to Adelis Equity Partners Fund I AB by Henri Juva and other sellers
MEMBERSHIPS AND POSITIONS OF TRUST
- Member of the Finnish Bar Association
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
Senior Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2019
Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2016
Lawyer, Lindblad & Co Attorneys Ltd, 2014-2016
Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2014
Associate Trainee & Thesis Trainee, Roschier Attorneys Ltd, 2012-2013
Legal studies, Université Montpellier 1, 2011-2012
Trainee, Supreme Administrative Court, 2011