PRACTICE & EXPERIENCE
Linnea advises clients on mergers and acquisitions, as well as on capital markets, corporate, commercial, and contract law.
Linnea joined the firm as a trainee in 2017 and was appointed as an associate upon her graduation in 2018.
During her studies, Linnea spent one semester studying law at the University of Sydney in Australia and one semester at the University of Geneva in Switzerland.
- Counsel to Cramo and Adapteo on the spin-off and listing of Adapteo on Nasdaq Stockholm, 2019
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman, 2018
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2018
- Thesis Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2018
- Associate Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2017
- Senior Trainee, Castrén & Snellman, 2017
- University of Geneva, Switzerland, 2016
- Legal Trainee, Fondia, 2014–2016
- University of Sydney, Australia, 2014